Title: Tomorrow, Tomorrow and Tomorrow.
Author:
moonbeamdancer
Artist:
candyandpie
Art Link: Art can be found over here.
Rating: NC-17
Fandom: Supernatural
Pairing(s): Dean/Gabriel (Main), Gabriel/Kali (For a little bit), Dean/Ruby (Under duress).
Warnings: Ruby being a bitch, Zach, Male/Male sex (Dean is of age for it).
Word Count: 30,933
Disclaimer: No I don't own them, I'm not Eric Kripke. If I were, Gabriel would still be here, and he and Dean would have either gotten together or at least had a really hot threesome with Castiel or Balthazar by now...
Summary: All Human!AU. Dean's a senior at Arcadia Academy and Gabriel is his teacher. Sparks fly between the two while working on the school's production of Macbeth. It's wrong and they know it, they just can't help it. Is it worth it if they get caught?
Author's Notes: Dean is 17 at the start of this story, Gabriel is 27. This story is influenced by
morganoconner's Detention and it's prequel Detention: Junior Year, and
thenyxie's But Then My Homework Was Never Quite Like This...
The glass top box mentioned in this story, was inspired by some boxes made by
naamah_darling. And while she hasn't made any in a while, I was thinking something along the lines of the green one, enjoy looking at her lovely work and find it over here
Thank you to my beta
sydpenguinbunny, you are awesome and did a great job, thank you again. Thanks to Justin for helping keep the plot straight and acting as a sounding board. Thanks to my artist
candyandpie, she did beautiful art, go look at it and show her some love.
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Art Post
Author:
Artist:
Art Link: Art can be found over here.
Rating: NC-17
Fandom: Supernatural
Pairing(s): Dean/Gabriel (Main), Gabriel/Kali (For a little bit), Dean/Ruby (Under duress).
Warnings: Ruby being a bitch, Zach, Male/Male sex (Dean is of age for it).
Word Count: 30,933
Disclaimer: No I don't own them, I'm not Eric Kripke. If I were, Gabriel would still be here, and he and Dean would have either gotten together or at least had a really hot threesome with Castiel or Balthazar by now...
Summary: All Human!AU. Dean's a senior at Arcadia Academy and Gabriel is his teacher. Sparks fly between the two while working on the school's production of Macbeth. It's wrong and they know it, they just can't help it. Is it worth it if they get caught?
Author's Notes: Dean is 17 at the start of this story, Gabriel is 27. This story is influenced by
The glass top box mentioned in this story, was inspired by some boxes made by
Thank you to my beta