Title: Fireworks for the Carnival
Author:
sevenbee
Beta:
moosikins
Artisit:
reapertownusa
Genre: Carnival setting, drama, angst, romance
Spoilers/Warnings: All human, character death
Rating: PG-13
Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester/Gabriel Milton, Castiel Novak/Sam Winchester, one sided Balthazar/Dean Winchester, John Winchester and Lucifer Milton with mentions of Anna/Michael Milton, Becky/Chuck Milton, Bobby Singer and Ruby
Summary: The carnival in La Crosse was the most popular, even though they never had any fireworks.
Word Count: 10,979
Disclaimer: I own nothing… it’s something I seriously need to work on
Notes: Written for the
debriel_miniBang. Please check out the awesome Art Masterpost by the amazing
reapertownusa and leave a comment! Apologies for it in two parts, LiveJournal is under the impression it's too large.

Part One | Part Two
Author:
Beta:
Artisit:
Genre: Carnival setting, drama, angst, romance
Spoilers/Warnings: All human, character death
Rating: PG-13
Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester/Gabriel Milton, Castiel Novak/Sam Winchester, one sided Balthazar/Dean Winchester, John Winchester and Lucifer Milton with mentions of Anna/Michael Milton, Becky/Chuck Milton, Bobby Singer and Ruby
Summary: The carnival in La Crosse was the most popular, even though they never had any fireworks.
Word Count: 10,979
Disclaimer: I own nothing… it’s something I seriously need to work on
Notes: Written for the
Part One | Part Two